T-89: quick update because I haven’t updated

Okay, so got out of the habit of updating the blog, but I’ve still been doing some stuff (though slowly).

Last week, I wrote articles for the smith blog. 

This weekend, I cut my linen for the hood. As per usual, I messed something up mildly (stacked my linen too thick when using the rotary cutter), but since I had cut the hood for the largest pattern size, I was able to lose a little fabric to square things up.

Need to buy a small amount of Kona in pink, yellow, and white for the applique badge for the hood.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s